Bigg Boss 14 : Aly always had his priorities straight: Aly Goni's childhood friend Dr. Ishan Ahmed


It is said that there is no friend like someone who has known you since you were five. So when we caught up with "Bigg Boss" contestant Aly Goni's childhood friend Dr. Ishan Ahmed, he shed light on the actor's game in the reality show, his priorities and his friendship with singer and co-contestant Rahul Vaidya. 

"Aly was very clear since day one that he was going inside just for Jasmin (Bhasin), and he wanted her to win show, but as soon as he entered, he became good friends with Rahul. Aly and I have been friends since our school days and from what I can see on TV, and his body language, I can say that he is very fond of Rahul and his friendship with him is genuine. He is not someone who will fake a relationship, so I can tell you that this friendship that he has with Rahul is very real and will continue once they come out of the show too," he said.
"Even when there is a task or during normal conversation, Aly tells everyone that his priorities are Jasmin and Rahul, because it is like that for him. He always had his priorities straight, and he is not someone who will shy away from talking about these things, whatever it is, it is out there in the open, and he honestly doesn't care even if the others will judge him on this," Ishan, who is a dentist, added.

Ishan also shared that when he got to know that Aly was going inside the "Bigg Boss" house he was worried because he is a little short-tempered, but is happy that he is managing it well.

"Aly and I were out for coffee when he got a call to join the show, and he told me that he has agreed to go in. At that time the only thing I was worried about was his anger. But other than his spat with Kavita (Kaushik), I think he is controlling his anger really well, and I am so proud of him. I know how he reacts when someone pokes him unnecessarily, so it is nice to see him just ignore some of the issues," he said.

When asked about a childhood memory with the actor, Ishan shared a straight out of a movie scene and said, "Once I got in a fight with someone, and Aly had a cast on his arm from an accident. So when he heard that I am in trouble, he immediately rushed to the place and started bashing the other guys, and once he was done, he asked me 'Chal ab bata kya hua tha?' (Now tell me what happened?). So Aly has always been there for his friends, and he can do anything for them."

Ishan wishes Aly the best and hopes that he comes out with the trophy. "He is playing really well, I can see that he is one of the strongest players and I want him to win the show," Ishan signed off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love triangles are fun because it has a lot of drama: Pooja Gor

Manisha Rani Comes In Support Of Pawan Singh For Lok Sabha Elections 2024

'Chikoo Ki Mummy Durr Kei': Chikoo makes a sacrifice