Motherhood has changed my life- Pranitaa Pandit


Actor Pranitaa Pandit and her husband Shivi were blessed with a daughter in August last year. While she loves being new mom, she says that it’s challenging as well. “Raising a child is a full-time job, it is important to do your maximum and give your child whatever time you are able to give. Thankfully, for people who have help and can tactfully manage their time or are staying in a joint family, it’s a bit easy,” she says.However, help or no help, the actor says that it’s important for any new mom to have some me-time. “It’s extremely important for a new mom to have her own time. Initially, it’s overwhelming, it’s extremely difficult. The first few months are tough to another level. It’s important to detach yourself and take out time even if it means just sitting in a corner and having tea,” says the Kavach 2 actor.Pranitaa, who has been seen in the show Jamai Raja, admits that she never thought that it was important for her to have a child, until she had one. “Till the time I didn’t get pregnant, and didn’t have a child, I didn’t want to be a mother. I felt it was not needed. I felt that having a good companion is enough and you don’t need a child to feel a certain, way. When I became a mother, I realised that it is the most beautiful experience of your life. It can’t compare to anything that anyone has ever experienced. When you go through the process, you feel a certain way, even though it is super tough and overwhelming, it is the best thing that can happen to a human being,” she says.Having a baby in the present circumstances is tough and Pranitaa says that she and her family have been making sure to take all precautions possible to maintain their safety. “This whole Covid-19 situation made my pregnancy as well days that follow quite challenging. We have been taking precautions. Even if we have to step outside, we need to think 100 times. I was someone who was constantly eating out, meeting friends, so it has been tough for me. I am homebound with a child, and we are being very careful. We are not meeting friends who are roaming around meeting others. I have not met some of my closest friends just because some of them are shooting. I am avoiding meeting people,” she says.She adds, “In fact, as far as doctor’s appointments go, I don’t take my little one to the hospital. We go to private clinics where they see one baby at one a time". She further adds, "Motherhood has changed my life. I know the value of life and love and relish it"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love triangles are fun because it has a lot of drama: Pooja Gor

Manisha Rani Comes In Support Of Pawan Singh For Lok Sabha Elections 2024

'Chikoo Ki Mummy Durr Kei': Chikoo makes a sacrifice