Ruthvik Reddy makes his acting debut with Arun Shankar's new single 'Hum'


Newbie Ruthvik Reddy is making his acting debut with National Award winner Arun Shankar's new single titled "Hum". Talking about the song, he said, "This is the first time I am being featured in a song created by such talented people and I am very happy and thrilled to be making my debut in a music video."


He revealed that to prepare for his character he listened to the song multiple times, and added, "It was very important for me to get the director’s imagination into reality on-screen. I did make my way of getting into the character every time I stepped in." 



Divulging more details about his character, he said, "I am portraying different characters revolving around the positive and negative aspects of human life. The experience of shooting was very exciting. It was very challenging for me to essay multiple characters, but when you have a motivating environment and an amazing director - everything goes well."



The debutant also spoke about his association with Arun which started from the time he came across the news regarding the auditions for a film directed by him. "I was auditioning for all the production houses, but nothing fruitful was happening. So I sent my audition clip over email to him as I was in the US at that time. It was standard practice, and I got selected this time after several rejections," he said.



Ruthvik is hoping to get more love from the audience once the song releases. He added, "As an actor, I have given my best. The song is very effective, meaningful, and very apt for the present scenario. I am sure that this song will reach millions of people all over the world."  "Hum" also features Pooja Banerjee, and has vocals by Neeti Mohan and Arun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love triangles are fun because it has a lot of drama: Pooja Gor

Manisha Rani Comes In Support Of Pawan Singh For Lok Sabha Elections 2024

'Chikoo Ki Mummy Durr Kei': Chikoo makes a sacrifice