Producer and actor Ajay Kumar Singh has lost 20 kgs for his new role

Producer and actor Ajay Kumar Singh, who is currently shooting for the Tamil and Telugu version of the adaptation of Spanish film Julia’s Eyes, has lost 20 kilos to get into the role of a cop. Ajay is also producing the multi-lingual film in Marathi, Bengali, Tamil and Telugu. Interestingly in all the films Ajay is playing the character of a police officer. This film is being directed by famous cinematographer Kabir Lal. Ajay says,”I was selected for the role by the director himself. I was also asked to lose weight. In 3 months I have lost 20 kilos. I have done intermediate fasting religiously. I only used to drink warm water during those times. Everyday I used to walk. Weight loss was a challenge for me but I took it because I realised to wear a police uniform you need to have a certain personality.” Ajay shares,”Weight loss definitely helped me to get into my character more deeply. I love the craft of acting and I want to act more. Seeing myself in police uniform is a different experience. Everyday after I put my uniform, there is a special feeling. My wife and 4 kids are extremely happy and my mother is very proud. My father used to be in Police and I miss him a lot. I am looking forward to more acting opportunities. 


Ajay also adds,”Working with Kabir Lal is a lifetime opportunity. So much to learn from the genius man.”


Remake of the critically acclaimed Spanish thriller Julia’s Eyes is being shot in four regional languages in several parts of Dehradun, Uttarakhand. The upcoming multi-starrer regional films have on board some of the most popular names of the film industry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love triangles are fun because it has a lot of drama: Pooja Gor

Manisha Rani Comes In Support Of Pawan Singh For Lok Sabha Elections 2024

'Chikoo Ki Mummy Durr Kei': Chikoo makes a sacrifice