Reiki healer-tarot card reader Ayush Gupta plans to open India’s first well-equipped reiki hospital in MP


At just 18, Ayush Gupta has been already made a name for himself as a reiki healer and tarot card reader. He has been helping several people and is quite known among celebrities in Mumbai. Now Gupta wants to extend his wings further. He has plans of opening a reiki hospital in Madhya Pradesh.  
“World’s first reiki hospital was opened in China, which is actually very famous. People from all over the world visit the hospital to heal themselves from various mind and body issues. Now if things go as per plan India will be the second nation to have a reiki hospital. I want to make people aware of how reiki’s healing therapies are extremely good and helpful,” he says.

Gupta says many people in Indian they know what reiki is but most of them cannot afford the therapy because it’s a little heavy on the pockets.

“My hospital will be non-profitable and we will do the healing within affordable fees. At the moment I am trying to form a good team for the hospital as I cannot take any healer but the ones who are good enough to live up to people’s trust and expectations. I want to give them 100 percent benefits and 100 percent result that’s why I am travelling all across India in search of the right kind of people,” he shares his plans.

 The reason Gupta has zeroed in on Madhya Pradesh to open his hospital is because it is his hometown.  He was born in Katni, Madhya Pradesh and always wanted to do something for my hometown.

“Madhya Pradesh is the heart of India, whenever I go there I get good vibes and people are really very supportive. Madhya Pradesh government is also supporting me in this project. There are lot of reiki healers in India but not a proper hospital that people can visit and seek assistance within their budget. Once I have my team ready, things will start moving fast. We are already at it and hoping to work it out as soon as possible,” he ends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love triangles are fun because it has a lot of drama: Pooja Gor

Manisha Rani Comes In Support Of Pawan Singh For Lok Sabha Elections 2024

'Chikoo Ki Mummy Durr Kei': Chikoo makes a sacrifice