The Shershaah girl Manmeet Kaur goes on a low carb diet


Manmeet  Kaur is flying high after her portrayal of Mona as Captain Vikram Batra" best friend in Shershaah. She has left many awestruck with a brilliant performance and she is now on a low carb diet. Not that she needs to loose weight but it's a part of preparation for her next is what we reckon. She has been flooded with offers post Shershaah and now she is being extremely selective with the choice of her next. She is preparing well and we are seeing a talent getting it's due at the highest level. She has been working on upgrading her fitness a d the results are pretty evident.
Without adieu, let's bring you what Manmeett has to say, "Fitness has been a huge part of my regime. As a Punjabi girl, I am a foodie and things can go off pretty soon if we don't keep a check. I eat everything but I keep a check on the quantity. Its a low carb, high protein diet currently for me to put in some muscles and strength for my next. I can't speak much about it now but I would be keeping the audience updated soon. Its been a great time off late and I honored to be a part of a project such as Shershaah. Its memorable and a very important film in Indian cinema. Love and light to all. Please get vaccinated if you haven't already."
Manmeet Kaur has shown what a terrific performer she is and we are raring to see more of her. We wish her nothing but the best and we would keep all our readers updated on what she is upto next.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love triangles are fun because it has a lot of drama: Pooja Gor

Manisha Rani Comes In Support Of Pawan Singh For Lok Sabha Elections 2024

'Chikoo Ki Mummy Durr Kei': Chikoo makes a sacrifice