Himansh Kohli is busy 'shooting a great project' during New Year


Yaariyaan actor Himansh Kohli has shared his New Year plans, which includes working on a "great project".

"A part of me says I need to go home because I have been in Dehradun shooting for Boondi Raita for a long time. But it's business and usual and I got to be here to finish the shoot at the earliest since I have other projects lined up. So, I'll be welcoming 2022 with the amazing crew of the film and some close friends," he said.
According to him, the best thing for any professional is doing what they love doing on the first day of 2022. 
"I'm fortunate to be shooting a great project and spending quality time with the people who are with me on this journey," he said.

As for his New Year's resolution, he shared that he wants to start reading again. "I plan to finish at least one book every month. So, by the end of 2022, I would have finished 12 to 15 titles," he said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love triangles are fun because it has a lot of drama: Pooja Gor

Manisha Rani Comes In Support Of Pawan Singh For Lok Sabha Elections 2024

'Chikoo Ki Mummy Durr Kei': Chikoo makes a sacrifice