Shivin Narang wraps up shooting of the film Goodbye!



Popular actor Shivin Narang is definitely going places. Recently the actor wrapped up shooting for the much-awaited film Goodbye. The film by Vikas Bahl which also stars Rashmika Mandana and Amitabh Bachchan. Narang posted a cake-cutting picture from the wrap up party of the film Goodbye and wrote on his social media handle,”Dreams do come true. I can say that after getting the opportunity to work with Amitabh Bachchan Sir, you are true legend and only you can be where you are.” Shivin also wrote,”I wish I can be just 1% of your hard work, dedication and simplicity in my life as an actor.” He has also mentioned about her co star Rashmika Mandana and written, ”And what I can say for Rashmika Mandana you are amazing full of life and positivity National Crush in true sense.” Shivin also expressed his gratitude towards his director Vikas Bahl and casting director Mukesh Chhabra. “Goodbyes are never easy specially from this wonderful team. Thank you Vikas Bahl and Mukesh Chhabra for believing in me & making me part of this wonderful journey.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love triangles are fun because it has a lot of drama: Pooja Gor

Manisha Rani Comes In Support Of Pawan Singh For Lok Sabha Elections 2024

'Chikoo Ki Mummy Durr Kei': Chikoo makes a sacrifice