Pulkit Bangia on his show Sapnon Ki Chhalaang: The story is so relatable in today’s times


Coming to Mumbai, with dreams in his eyes is something that actor Pulkit Bangia relates to as he went through this struggle in his real life as well. This is why he says that his show Sapnon Ki Chhalaang produced by Nilanjana Purkayasstha and Herumb Khot’s Invictus T Mediaworks has a storyline which will inspire many.
“Everyone just has good things to say about it. People are telling me that its very refreshing for them to see something away from the typical TV show dramas and that the story is so relatable in today’s times. Audiences are liking the relatability with the story of Radhika coming to Mumbai with ambition in her eyes,” he says.

In India almost in every city, people think of coming to Mumbai as it is the city of opportunities, says the actor, adding, “I’ve had my life turned upside down since the time I’ve come to Mumbai! It has given me so much that I could have never even imagined! It’s a sea of opportunities for those who have the courage to swim in it. I believe Mumbai has something for everyone.”

He adds, “It is quite difficult for any newbie to make a place for himself in a place like Mumbai! Life is fast, competition is fierce and the market is brutal out there. But if you have the talent and willingness to keep working hard despite setbacks, I think you can become unstoppable. I have never seen someone with talent walking away without work. Mumbai just wouldn't let them go.”

Meanwhile, he says that he has got a lot of compliments for his performance in the show. “First of the many being that people say it doesn't feel like they are watching a TV show. They like the realism that we've put in our story and characters to make them more relatable. They’ve actually laughed and cried watching the episodes, so I think that's the biggest paycheck for me,” he says.

He adds, “I just think that this is one show that I would want to reach a larger audience because we really have something progressive to say in it. Very few shows bring in topics like feminism and sexism in their concepts and I believe we can change the opinions and mentalities of a lot of people with the simplest yet effective ways. Lot of myths can be broken. Even if we can widen the horizon of one person it will make drastic changes in their lives as well as people associated with them. And also, I hope this show brings a lot of joy and hope to the people watching.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love triangles are fun because it has a lot of drama: Pooja Gor

Manisha Rani Comes In Support Of Pawan Singh For Lok Sabha Elections 2024

'Chikoo Ki Mummy Durr Kei': Chikoo makes a sacrifice